TNPSC Recruitment Notificaion 2017, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Has Invited Application Form For Assistant Engineer (AE) Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for TNPSC Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 02nd August 2017. More details of TNPSC Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
TNPSC Recruitment Notification 2017
No.Of Vacancies : 21 Posts
Post Name :
1. Assistant Engineer (AE)
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Rs.9,300-34,800/- Per Month
Age Limit : Candidates age limit below 18 years.
Selection Process : Written Exam, Interview
Application Fee : For All Job applicants have to pay Application Fee is: Rs.150/-.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website of TNPSC, www.tnpsc.gov.in. Last date to submit their online application form is 02nd August 2017.
Important Dates :
Start Date for the submission of application form: 05th July 2017
Last Date for the submission of Application Form: 02nd August 2017
Date of Written Examination: 07th October 2017
About TNPSC :
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India. It adopted its current name in 1970. It operates under Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the Constitution of India.
In the year 1923, the Indian Government established a Public Service Commission to examine the salary structure of the Indian Civil Service and the possibility of transferring some of the duties to provincial services. The Commission was composed of five Englishmen and four Indians, with Viscount Lee of Fareham serving as its Chairman.The Commission also addressed the rate of Indianisation of the Indian Civil Service and the Indian Police. It determined a rate which in fifteen years would make the Indian Civil Service with a fifty per cent Indian membership and the same in twenty-five years for the Indian Police.
Recent Posts :
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017
- Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 Direct Walkin Interview
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 - nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- LIC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 970 Advisor Posts
- NESAC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- TNRD Recruitment Notification 2017 For Assistant Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 For Co Poilet Posts