MUDA Recruitment Notification 2017. Meghalaya Urban Development Authority (MUDA) Has Invited Application Form For Municipal/Civil Engineer, Social Development Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for MUDA Job Advertisement and Apply Offline For this post Before Or On 25 July 2017. More details of MUDA Recruitment Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below..
MUDA Recruitment Notification 2017
Name Of The Post :
1. Municipal/Civil Engineer
2. Capacity Building/Institutional Strengthening
3. Social Development
4. Municipal Finance Specialist
5. Urban Planner/Town Planning Specialist
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Diploma / Post Graduation Degree / Engineering Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- More Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Pay Scale : Rs. 45,000/- (Post Graduation Degree holder), Rs. 35,000/- (Engineering Degree holder), Rs. 25,000/- (Diploma holder) .
Age Limit : For Post Wise Age Limits Go To Official Notification, Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam / Interview .
- If You Want More Bank Jobs :: Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Download application Form through official website http://meghalaya.gov.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 25th July 2017.
Important Dates :
The Last date For Acceptance of Application Forms : 25-07-2017.
About MUDA :
The Urban Poverty Alleviation (UPA) programme i.e. Nehru Rozgar Yojana (NRY) & Urban Basic Service for the Poor (UBSP) both centrally sponsored Schemes, were launched in 1990 and as per the guidelines of the schemes, an Urban Development Agency at State level was to be constituted to act as a nodal agency for implementation of the urban poverty alleviation programme. Hence, the Meghalaya Urban Development Agency was set up and registered in May 1991 as a Society under the Meghalaya Societies Registration Act, 1983.
Recent Posts :
- MCL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- Assam University Recruitment 2017 For Research Assistants Posts
- JPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Jharkhand SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 3019 Police Sub Inspector Posts
- SSC CGL Admit card 2017 For Hindi Translator & Junior Engineer
- HSSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- TNPL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- FCI Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts