KPSC Recruitment Notification 2017, Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Has Invited Application Form For 3376 First Division Assistant Cum Computer Operator, Staff Nurse & Various Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Public Service Commission Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 24th July 2017. More details of Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
KPSC Recruitment Notification 2017
No.Of Vacancies : 3376 Posts
Post Name :
1. Principal in Morarji Desai residential Schools – 309 Posts
2. Kannada Language Teacher – 253 Posts
3. English Language Teacher – 288 Posts
4. Hindi Language Teacher – 191 Posts
5. Math Teacher – 165 Posts
6. Science Teacher – 271 Posts
7. Social Science Teacher – 239 Posts
8. Physical Education Teacher – 189 Posts
9. Computer Teacher – 226 Posts
10. First Division Assistant cum Computer Operator – 465 Posts
11. Warden – 517 Posts
12. Staff nurse – 263 Posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th, Degree, B.Sc. or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : salary of Rs. 17,650 – 32,000 /- Per Month.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 35 years.. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Personality test.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : General job applicants have to pay Rs.300/- & 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B job applicants have to pay Rs.150/- through e-Payment Post Offices Only. there is no fee for SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates.
How To Apply : All Interested eligible candidates can visit the official website of KPSC, www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. Last date to submit their online application form is 24th July 2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for the submission of Application Form : 24th July 2017
Last Date For Payment of Fee : 25th July 2017
About Karnataka Public Service Commission :
Prior to 1921, there was no Central Authority constituted in the State to advise Government and other Appointing Authorities in the matters of recruitment to the state civil services. Government and Appointing Authorities were making appointments in accordance with the principles laid down by Government from time to time. Through order No. 1827:80 E.A.G.308, dated:16-05-1921, the Government constituted for the first time a central agency for recruitments, named “Central Recruitment Board”. This Board was attached to the office of the Government Secretariat till 1940. Government appointed a Public Service Commissioner for the State in its Order No. 3685-3735-C.B. 103-39-1, dated: 19-01-1940.
The Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Constitution of India on 18-05-1951. In accordance with the provisions of clause 14 of the Public Service Commission Regulations 1950, the staff of the Public Service Commissioner as it stood on 18-05-1951, was continued as the nucleus of the staff of the Public Service Commission.
Recent Posts :
- MCL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- Assam University Recruitment 2017 For Research Assistants Posts
- JPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Jharkhand SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 3019 Police Sub Inspector Posts
- SSC CGL Admit card 2017 For Hindi Translator & Junior Engineer
- HSSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- TNPL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- FCI Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts