HGS Walkin Interview For Freshers On 22nd May to 24th May 2017. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. HGS Walkin Interview apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
HGS Walk-In Drive For Freshers
Company Name : Hinduja Global Solutions
Designation : Technical / Customer Support Executive
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 0 – 3 years
Location : Bangalore
Salary : INR 1,50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A
Job Description :
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts.
- Provide World Class Customer Service.
- End to End Transaction of Reports.
- Must be comfortable with a multi-tasking, high-energy environment.
Company Profile :
Hinduja Global Solutions, is a pure play business process outsourcing service provider headquartered in Bangalore, and part of the Hinduja Group. Formerly known as HTMT Global, the company re-branded itself as HGS in line with the group policy. It has 40000+ employees world wide with a large employee base in India. It has presence in about 12 countries including Philippines, USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Mauritius, UAE and Jamaica. In India, it has more than 24 “delivery centers” including major cities like Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and growing cities like Mysore, Nagercoil, Durgapur, Siliguri, and Guntur.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 22nd May to 24th May 2017
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Venue Details :
Hinduja Global Solutions,
Novel Tech Park (NTP), 4th Floor,
Behind Trident Hundai Showroom, Kudlu Gate,
Hosur Main Road, Bangalore
Recent Posts :
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers
- TCS Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- Wipro Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp
- HCL Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- TCS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- NIEPMD Recruitment 2017
- FIS Global Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- HDFC Life Insurance Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Accenture Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- UPSC Recruitment 2017