Xerox Recruitment For Freshers Candidates For Software Engineer Positions in Chennai Locations.Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend For Walkin Interviews on Given Dates. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Xerox Recruitment For Freshers
Company Name : Xerox
Designation : Software Engineer
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Also Read As :
Experience : Freshers
Location : Chennai
Salary : As Per Industry
Also Read As :
Job Description :
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from any recognized university.
- Responsible for those functions, activities, and skills required to architect, specify and qualify new products from a high level, or end point product, perspective.
- The focus could be mechanical, electrical, software, etc., depending on the type of end product.
- Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers.
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills.
Recruitment Process :
Company Profile :
In 1938 Chester Carlson, a physicist working independently, invented a process for printing images using an electrically charged drum and dry powder “toner”. However, it would take more than 20 years of refinement before the first automated machine to make copies was commercialized, using a document feeder, scanning light, and a rotating drum.
Joseph C. Wilson, credited as the “founder of Xerox”, took over Haloid from his father. He saw the promise of Carlson’s invention and, in 1946, signed an agreement to develop it as a commercial product. Wilson remained as President/CEO of Xerox until 1967 and served as Chairman until his death in 1971.
Looking for a term to differentiate its new system, Haloid coined the term Xerography from two Greek roots meaning “dry writing”. Haloid subsequently changed its name to Haloid Xerox in 1958 and then Xerox Corporation in 1961. Xerox was founded in 1906 in Rochester as The Haloid Photographic Company, which originally manufactured photographic paper and equipment.
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : On January 2017
Website : www.xerox.com
Recent Posts :
- Convergys Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.convergys.com
- Thomson Reuters Walkin Interview For Freshers/Experience
- ATS Services Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.servicesats.com
- Notice for Candidates of 2nd Stage RRB NTPC (Graduate) Exam against
- AXA Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp For Multiple Vacancies
- WNS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp As Travel Agent
- Manappuram Finance Walkin Drive For Freshers/Experience
- Firstsource Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp As Associate
- Nippon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.nipponpaint.co.in
- Hexaware Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.hexaware.com