Xchanging Walkin Interview For Freshers On 24th to 28th April 2017.Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. Xchanging Walkin Interview apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
Xchanging Walkin Interview For Freshers
Company Name : Xchanging
Designation : Associate/Senior Associate
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
- Are Looking for more Graduates Jobs Click Here
Experience : Freshers
Location : Gurgaon
- Are Looking for Today Haryana Walk in Click Here
Salary : Best In Industry
Job Description :
- Successfully meeting training milestones as per the training plan
- Get certified on all training levels of the process.
- Deal with Tax processes on the basis of process specific procedures and guidelines.
- 100% completion of the assigned work with required quality and appropriate productivity.
- Contact counterparts through mails/calls as per the process requirement for any clarifications.
- Maintaining a good relation with the counterparts and all team members.
- Performing quality checks as and when required.
- Understand the linkages between various Tax processes.
- Strive for process improvements.
- Responsiveness to feedback provided by Trainers/ Management.
- Maintaining a professional approach to work at all times, providing prompt and appropriate responses at all levels.
- Actively participate in the team meetings and other initiatives taken by the company.
- Following company rules and standard operating procedures.
- Adhering to all Security Policies and Procedures as per ISO
- Promoting a positive and professional image of the team and the company at all times
- Having sound knowledge of investment banking related to Tax Processing and its instruments
- Maintaining MIS reports, analyse data by using various reporting/presenting tools.
- Active demonstration of the company values in behaviour and attitude
- Continually up-grading domain knowledge.
- Understanding the business of the company and the related market dynamics.
- Exhibiting discipline on a personal level as well as a professional level.
- Actively managing related risks and anticipating change.
- Demonstrating pride in the company brand.
- Adhering to process requirements and deliverables at all times.
Company Profile :
Xchanging was founded in 1999, by David Andrews, a former partner in Andersen Consulting. Andrews came up with the idea at Andersen Consulting, to create joint ventures with large multinationals to outsource the processing of back-office transactions.
In 2000, Xchanging and BAE Systems created the first of these ‘Enterprise Partnerships’, for HR services. A second followed soon after, again with BAE Systems, for indirect procurement. In 2012, Xchanging entered the US Indirect Procurement market through an agreement with U.S. based BAE Systems representing $800 million in spend to be addressed over 7 years.
Xchanging in India, registered as Xchanging Technology Services (India) Pvt. Ltd., is a key element of the technology and global delivery arm of Xchanging. It provides strategic IT solutions as well as business processing services to global customers.
Apply Mode : Walkin
- You can also check For All Top Companies Interviews Click Here
Walkin Date : 24th to 28th April 2017
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Venue Details :
Xchanging, a CSC Company
Plot 271, Udhyog Vihar,
Website : www.xchanging.com
More Walkins Click Here :
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp