UPSC Recruitment 2017: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Has Invited Application Form For 15 Assistant Engineer & Junior Analyst Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for UPSC Official Notification and Apply online before or On 30-03-2017.More details of UPSC Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
UPSC Recruitment 2017
No.Of Vacancies : 15 Posts
Name Of The Post :
1. Assistant Engineer – 10
2. Junior Analyst – 05 Posts
For Assistant Engineer : Bachelor of Engineering or Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers (AMIE) or Engineering Degree in Mining or Mechanical or Drilling from a recognized University.
For Junior Analyst : Master Degree in Science or Mathematics or Statistics or Degree in Engineering or Technology of a recognized University or equivalent.
- More Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs.9,300-34,800/- With Rs. 4,800/- Grade Pay Salary.
Age Limit : Candidates Age Limit Should not exceed 30 years as on 16-03-2017.Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Recruitment Test & Interview.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs :: Click Here
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How To Apply : All Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. before or on 30-03-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30-03-2017
About UPSC :
The Union Public Service Commission is India’s central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Forest Service examination, Indian Economic Service examination, Indian Statistical Service examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces examination.
Recent Posts :
- Deloitte Recruitment For Freshers/Exp - www.deloitte.com
- Aditya Birla Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.adityabirla.com
- HAL Recruitment 2017 - www.hal-india.com
- Wipro Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.wipro.com
- Reliance Industries Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.ril.com
- Indian Army Recruitment 2017 - www.indianarmy.nic.in
- IBM Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.ibm.com
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2017 - www.rites.com
- Sony Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.sony.co.in
- Amazon Web Services Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.aws.amazon.com