UPSC Recruitment 2017: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Has Invited Application Form For Assistant Employment Officer, Data Processing Assistant & Foreman Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for UPSC Official Notification and Apply online before or On 27-04-2017.More details of UPSC Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
UPSC Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Assistant Employment Officer
2. Data Processing Assistant
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree, Bachelor of Engineering, Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates Age limit should not exceed 40 years For Data Processing Assistant & 30 years For Assistant Employment Officer/Foreman as on 27-04-2017.Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 9300-34800/- With Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-Rs. 4600/- Salary.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Recruitment Test & Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.before or on 27-04-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 27-04-2017
Last Date for Completely Submission of Online Application : 28-04-2017
About UPSC :
The Union Public Service Commission is India’s central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Forest Service examination, Indian Economic Service examination, Indian Statistical Service examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) examination.
The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled as Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state. The examination conducted for Civil Servents has a success rate of 0.1%–0.3%.
Recent Posts :
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017
- Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 Direct Walkin Interview
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 - nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- LIC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 970 Advisor Posts
- NESAC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- TNRD Recruitment Notification 2017 For Assistant Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 For Co Poilet Posts