UPSC Recruitment Notification 2017. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Has Invited Application Form For Marketing Officer, Specialist & Assistant Chemist Posts. All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply Online On Or Before 10th August 2017. More details of UPSC Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below.
UPSC Recruitment Notification 2017
Post Name :
1. Marketing Officer
2. Specialist Gr-III
3. Assistant Chemist
Qualification : Candidate Should Have Completed His/Her Master’s Degree in Agriculture or Botany, MBBS degree, Master’s Degree in Chemistry.
Age Limit : Candidates Maximum age limit is 30 years. For Post Wise Age limit Details Go To Official Notification.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-. Grade Pay : 6,600/-
Selection Process : Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test & Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee :
The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC / ST / PH / Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How To Apply :
All Interested And Eligible Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 10th August 2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Completely Submission of Online Application : 11th August 2017
About UPSC :
The Union Public Service Commission is India’s central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Forest Service examination, Indian Economic Service examination, Indian Statistical Service examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) examination.
The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled as Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state. The examination conducted for Civil Servents has a success rate of 0.1%–0.3%.
Recent Posts :
- MCL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- Assam University Recruitment 2017 For Research Assistants Posts
- JPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Jharkhand SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 3019 Police Sub Inspector Posts
- SSC CGL Admit card 2017 For Hindi Translator & Junior Engineer
- HSSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- TNPL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- FCI Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts