UPSC Recruitment 2017: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Has Invited Application Form For 710 Medical Officer Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for UPSC Official Notification and Apply online before or On 19-05-2017.More details of UPSC Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
UPSC Recruitment 2017
No. of Vacancies : 710
Post Name :
1. Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 450
2. Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services – 26
3. Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services – 216
4. General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council 02
5. General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation – 16 posts posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed M.B.B.S. Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 32 years as on 01-08-2017.Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay (Post 1,5), Pay level 10 of the pay matrix plus NPA (Post 2), Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- (Post 3,4) Salary.
Selection Process : Selection based on Written Exam, Personality Test
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.before or on 19-05-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 19-05-2017
About UPSC :
The Union Public Service Commission is India’s central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Forest Service examination, Indian Economic Service examination, Indian Statistical Service examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) examination.
The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled as Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state. The examination conducted for Civil Servents has a success rate of 0.1%–0.3%.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp