UIDAI Recruitment 2017: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Has Invited Application Form For Deputy Director Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for UIDAI Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 31-03-2017.More details of UIDAI Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
UIDAI Recruitment 2017
No.Of Vacancies : 01 Posts
Name Of The Post :
1. Deputy Director
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Qualification : All Interested Candidates Should Have Completed Any Graduates or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Rs.15,600-39,100/- With 6,600/- Grade Pay Salary.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 35 years.Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
Selection Process : Selection Process Details Go To Official Notification.
- More Bank Jobs :: Click Here
How To Apply : All Interested candidates Download application form through official website https://uidai.gov.in.After filling the application form, Candidates Send Hard Copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following address before or On 31-03-2017.
Assistant Director General (Estt)
UIDAI Regional Office, No.49,
Race Course Road,
Bangalore – 560001
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 31-03-2017
About UIDAI :
Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique-identity number issued to an Indian resident based on their biometric and demographic data. The data is collected by “Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)”, a central government agency of India, and stored into a central database. It is considered the world’s largest national identification number project.
As of March 2016, the original legislation to back UIDAI is still pending in the Parliament of India. However, on 3 March 2016, a new money bill was introduced in the Parliament for the purpose. On 11 March 2016, the bill was passed in the Lok Sabha. On 26 March 2016, this Act was notified in the Gazette of India.
Recent Posts :
- Sitel Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.sitel.com
- Aadhaar Card Recruitment 2017 - uidai.gov.in
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment For Freshers/Exp - www.kotak.com
- Repco Bank Recruitment 2017 - www.repcobank.com
- Wipro Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.wipro.com
- ESIC Recruitment 2017 - www.esic.nic.in
- Capgemini Job Openings For Freshers - www.capgemini.com
- 384 Vacancies In Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- Dell Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.dell.com
- 1008 Vacancies In Police Recruitment 2017