TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2017. Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Has Invited Application Form For 997 Agriculture Extension officers and BC welfare officers Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibilitydetails for TSPSC Job Advertisement and Apply Online Before Updating Soon to apply. More details of Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below..
TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2017
No.Of Vacancies : 997 Posts
Post Name :
1. Agriculture Extension Officers : 753 Vacancies
2. BC Welfare Department : 244 Vacancies
- Hostel Warden – 229 Post(s)
- Assistant BC Development Officer – 09 Post(s)
- District BC Development officers: – 04 Post(s)
- Junior Assistant – 02 Post(s)
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduate / PG or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : salary of Rs.9,300-34,800/- Per Month and with a grand pay of Rs.4200/- Per Month.
Age Limit : Candidates Applicant age should be between 18 to 42 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement.
Selection Process : Written Exam, Interview
Application Fee : All job applicants have to pay the application processing fee: Rs.200/- & also applicants have to pay examination fee: Rs.120/- & SC / ST / BC / Unemployed candidates of Telangana: No Applicantion Fee.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website of TSPSC, www.tspsc.gov.in. Last date to submit their online application form is Updating Soon. The people who are looking for TSPSC recruitment notification 2017 and other eligible candidates may utilize this opportunity.
Important Dates :
Date of Notification: 03rd July 2017
Start Date for the submission of Application Form: Updating Soon
Date of Payment of fees in online mode: Updating Soon
About TSPSC :
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Telangana according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
It is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Telangana by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules, advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc.
It was formed on June 2, 2014 as per Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission bifurcated into APPSC and TSPSC. The official website was launched on 11 April 2015 by governor E. S. L. Narasimhan. Ghanta Chakrapani appointed as the first chairman for TSPSC, who is a professor at Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University.
Recent Posts :
- MCL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- Assam University Recruitment 2017 For Research Assistants Posts
- JPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Jharkhand SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 3019 Police Sub Inspector Posts
- SSC CGL Admit card 2017 For Hindi Translator & Junior Engineer
- HSSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- TNPL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- FCI Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts