Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Recruitment 2017: Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) Has Invited Application Form For 07 Professor, Reader, Lecturer Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Official Notification and Eligible Candidates Can attend walkin Interview On 28-03-2017.More details of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 07 Posts
Post Name :
1. Assistant Professor – 02
2. Professor – 01
3. Reader – 02
4. Senior Lecturer – 02 Posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates Age Limit Should not exceed 65 years.Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Interested candidates required to attend walkin interview along with relevant testimonials to the following Address on 28-03-2017.
Venue Details :
Important Dates :
Date Of Walk in Interview : 28-03-2017.
About Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams :
TTD was established in 1932 as a result of the TTD Act of 1932. According to the act administration of the temple was vested in a committee of seven members and overseen by a paid commissioner appointed by the Madras Government. Advising the committee were two advisory councils – one composed of priests and temple administrators to aid the committee with the operations of the Tirumala temple, and another composed of farmers for advice on Tirumala’s land and estate transactions.
The Andhra Pradesh Charitable and Hindu Religious Institution and Endowments Act (1969), sections 85 to 91, expanded the provisions of TTD. The number of trustees was expanded from five to eleven with compulsory representation from certain communities. Apart from the responsibilities defined in the previous act, Devasthanam was obliged to promote the study of Indian languages and propagate Hindu Dharma by research, teaching, training and literature creation.
Recent Posts :
- HMT Recruitment Notification 2017
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- HCL Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- TANGEDCO Recruitment Notification 2017
- CDAC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Positions
- IHE Recruitment Notification 2017 For Biochemistry, Botany Posts
- MDL Recruitment Notification 2017
- MP Government Polytechnic College Recruitment 2017
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment Notification 2017