Thomson Reuters Recruitment For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Account Manager Positions in Mumbai Locations.Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply Link Below Mentioned.Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Thomson Reuters Recruitment For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Thomson Reuters
Designation : Account Manager
No Of Positions : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduates
- Are Looking for more Graduates Jobs Click Here
Experience : Freshers/Exp
Location : Mumbai
- Are Looking for Today Maharashtra Walk in Click Here
Salary : Best In Industry
Job Description :
- Manages, retains and grows revenue, responsible for sales and the customer relationship (may include new sales and revenue quota attainment).
- Cultivates customer relationships and ensures effective service delivery to accounts.
- Focuses on customer’s satisfaction, knows the customer’s business and workflows, develops proper contact network within accounts.
- Supports execution of strategy at the account level.
- Works with and brings in experts/specialists onto the team where required, has oversight of all account activities.
- Responsible for forecasting, keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to marketing.
- Acts as point of contact for the client, provides escalation path to and from Service, attends to customer issues promptly.
- Tracks customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities.
- May provide customer product training as necessary.
- Accountable for individual expense budget management.
Technical / Professional Skills & Competencies :
- Strong understanding of customers and their business model and workflows.
- Relationship building skills.
- Selling skills (identity, develop and articulate a complex proposition/consultative selling).
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop and execute a sales plan, ability to use a variety of technology with a high level of proficiency.
- Problem solving – ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs.
- Presentation and communication skills: ability to deliver presentations and communicate at all levels within an organization.
- Ability to collaborate with account team.
Company Profile :
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a multinational mass media and information firm with operational headquarters at 3 Times Square in Manhattan, New York City. The firm was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where its legal domicile offices are located at 333 Bay Street in Downtown Toronto. Thomson Reuters shares maintain a dual listing on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: TRI) and the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: TRI).
Thomson Reuters was created by the Thomson Corporation’s purchase of British-based Reuters Group on 17 April 2008, and is majority owned by The Woodbridge Company, a holding company for the Thomson family. Thomson Reuters was ranked as Canada’s “leading corporate brand” in the 2010 Interbrand Best Canadian Brands ranking. Thomson Reuters operates in more than 100 countries, and has more than 60,000 employees around the world.
Apply Mode : Online
- You can also check For All Top Companies Interviews Click Here
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
More Walkins Click Here :
Recent Posts :
- Yes Bank Recruitment For Freshers/Exp
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers
- Siemens Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- Oracle Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- Dell Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- UPSC Recruitment 2017 | www.upsc.gov.in
- RCFL Recruitment 2017 | www.rcfltd.com
- Datamatics Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- HGS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- TCS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp