Thomson Reuters Recruitment For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Quality Engineer Positions in Bangalore Locations.Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply Link Below Mentioned.Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Thomson Reuters Recruitment For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Thomson Reuters
Designation : Quality Engineer
No Of Positions : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduates
- Are Looking for more Graduates Jobs Click Here
Experience : Freshers/Exp
Location : Bangalore
- Are Looking for Today Karnataka Walk in Click Here
Salary : Rs 2,50,000 – 4,00,000/- PA
Job Description :
- Plan, develop and execute software testing tasks for applications developed using various technologies including distributed Internet technologies (Java/J2EE, relational databases, XML, web services, etc.).
- Analyze, document, and submit issues discovered during testing. Verify and close issues resolved during the release cycle.
- Analyze business requirement specifications and interact with QA testing team to plan and develop test cases.
- Should update test cases when appropriate to reflect changes in product functionality or requirements.
- Must actively participate in planning, estimation, and prioritization processes to ensure successful execution of testing activities.
- Should partner and build effective relationships with others throughout the quality and software development organizations.
- Should develop, execute, and support automated tests.
- Must have knowledge of any automated testing tools (e.g., HP Quality Center, Quick Test Professional).
- Must have strong technical aptitude, organization, analysis, and problem solving skills.
- Should have ability to work on multiple projects with multiple priorities and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, complex, global, and dynamic environment.
- Must have ability to work proactively and collaboratively as part of a team on a large project.
- Should have ability to pay attention to details and to follow through on commitments.
- Should have interest in keeping abreast of current trends in software development and testing, especially as they relate to the technologies being used.
- Should have working knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
Company Profile :
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a multinational mass media and information firm with operational headquarters at 3 Times Square in Manhattan, New York City. The firm was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where its legal domicile offices are located at 333 Bay Street in Downtown Toronto. Thomson Reuters shares maintain a dual listing on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: TRI) and the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: TRI).
Thomson Reuters was created by the Thomson Corporation’s purchase of British-based Reuters Group on 17 April 2008, and is majority owned by The Woodbridge Company, a holding company for the Thomson family. Thomson Reuters was ranked as Canada’s “leading corporate brand” in the 2010 Interbrand Best Canadian Brands ranking. Thomson Reuters operates in more than 100 countries, and has more than 60,000 employees around the world.
Apply Mode : Online
- You can also check For All Top Companies Interviews Click Here
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
More Walkins Click Here :
Recent Posts :
- ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017 - www.icicibank.com
- TCS Off Campus Drive For Freshers - www.tcs.com
- 132 Vacancies In Forest Department Recruitment 2017
- Flipkart Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.flipkart.com
- Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017 - rajyasabha.nic.in
- Cognizant Hiring For Freshers/Exp - www.cognizant.com
- Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2017 - www.powergridindia.com
- Vodafone Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.vodafone.in
- SAIL Recruitment 2017 - www.sail.co.in
- Syntel Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.syntelinc.com