Thomson Reuters Job Openings For Freshers Candidates For Associate Analyst Positions in Chennai Locations.Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend walkin Interview On given dates.Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Thomson Reuters Job Openings For Freshers
Company Name : Thomson Reuters
Designation : Associate Analyst
No Of Positions : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduates
- Are Looking for more Graduates Jobs Click Here
Experience : Freshers
Location : Chennai
- Are Looking for Today Telangana Walk in Click Here
Salary : Best In Industry
Job Description :
- Should work with the editorial operations team for the G&A products – Capturing bibliographic information from scientific journals that are covered by the Clarivate Analytics products.
- The employee is expected to follow prescribed editorial policies and procedures to capture these bibliographic information.
- There are certain volume and quality metrics that the employee will be expected to achieve on a daily/weekly basis.
- The person is expected to have good communication skills, typing skills and a high level of attention to details.
- The person is expected to have the ability and willingness to do repetitive work in a highly productive environment.
- Should have basic Communication Skills.
- Must have attention to Details.
- Should have good Typing speed 45-50 Wpm with 98% accuracy.
- Should complete and demonstrate a progressive understanding of the Research Soft Customer Technical Support training requirements as identified by supervisor/manager.
- Demonstrated customer and/or technical support experience.
- Should have experience with Contact Center Operations and CRM functionality.
- Must have excellent written, interpersonal communication and problem solving skills.
- Should have ability to distill and communicate, both in verbal and written form, business and/or technical information in terms that are easily understood by staff and customers.
- Must be a good team player with the ability to work on own their initiative with minimal direct supervision.
- Organized and detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task in a diverse and matrix environment.
Company Profile :
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a multinational mass media and information firm with operational headquarters at 3 Times Square in Manhattan, New York City. The firm was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where its legal domicile offices are located at 333 Bay Street in Downtown Toronto. Thomson Reuters shares maintain a dual listing on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: TRI) and the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: TRI).
Thomson Reuters was created by the Thomson Corporation’s purchase of British-based Reuters Group on 17 April 2008, and is majority owned by The Woodbridge Company, a holding company for the Thomson family. Thomson Reuters was ranked as Canada’s “leading corporate brand” in the 2010 Interbrand Best Canadian Brands ranking. Thomson Reuters operates in more than 100 countries, and has more than 60,000 employees around the world.
Apply Mode : Walkin
- You can also check For All Top Companies Interviews Click Here
Walkin Date : 6th & 7th April 2017
Walkin Time : 04:00 PM
Venue Details :
Thomson Reuters, No 148 Acropolis,
Dr. Radha krishnan Salai, Mylapore,
Landmarks: Near Hotel Savera.
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
More Walkins Click Here :
Recent Posts :
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 For Co Poilet Posts
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- ICMR Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- State Bank Of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- ISRO Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- North Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2017
- ESIC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- WBHRB Recruitment Notification 2017 For 6,562 Posts