Thomson Reuters Job Openings For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Product Support Analyst Positions in Hyderabad Locations.Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend walkin Interview On given dates.Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Thomson Reuters Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Thomson Reuters
Designation : Product Support Analyst
No Of Positions : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduates
- Are Looking for more Graduates Jobs Click Here
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Location : Hyderabad
- Are Looking for Today Telangana Walk in Click Here
Salary : Rs 2,00,000 – 3,25,000/- PA
Job Description :
- Four year degree in Information, Computer Sciences or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of web product delivery, architecture, software and middle ware applications, electronic product delivery systems, computers, network operating systems, network architecture/infrastructure
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written with ability to communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner
- High degree of listening and comprehension of the issues and requirements presented by customers.
- Experience working with large commercial databases
- Fluent and proficient in English with experience working with US industry professionals
- Background in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving technical environment
- Must be able to work as part of a global team of technical professionals while directed by US-based management
- Positive service attitude with ability to understand and empathize with customer concerns/issues
- Ability to manage multiple priorities from numerous sources
- Apply discretion resulting in appropriate/desired resolutions.
- Ability to analyze issues and determine root cause and identifying appropriate solutions. High degree of problem solving.
- Adv Technical degree or related technical certifications
Company Profile :
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a multinational mass media and information firm with operational headquarters at 3 Times Square in Manhattan, New York City. The firm was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where its legal domicile offices are located at 333 Bay Street in Downtown Toronto. Thomson Reuters shares maintain a dual listing on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: TRI) and the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: TRI).
Thomson Reuters was created by the Thomson Corporation’s purchase of British-based Reuters Group on 17 April 2008, and is majority owned by The Woodbridge Company, a holding company for the Thomson family. Thomson Reuters was ranked as Canada’s “leading corporate brand” in the 2010 Interbrand Best Canadian Brands ranking. Thomson Reuters operates in more than 100 countries, and has more than 60,000 employees around the world.
Apply Mode : Walkin
- You can also check For All Top Companies Interviews Click Here
Walkin Date : 27th March 2017
Walkin Time : 04:00 PM
Venue Details :
5th Floor, Divyasree Solitaire,
Plot No 14 & 15,Software Units Layout,
Survey No. 64 (Part),Hyderabad.
Landmarks: On the way to In Orbit Mall.
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
More Walkins Click Here :
Recent Posts :
- HMT Recruitment Notification 2017
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- HCL Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- TANGEDCO Recruitment Notification 2017
- CDAC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Positions
- IHE Recruitment Notification 2017 For Biochemistry, Botany Posts
- MDL Recruitment Notification 2017
- MP Government Polytechnic College Recruitment 2017
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment Notification 2017