Thomson Reuters Job Openings For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Publication Processing Positions in Chennai Locations.Interested and Eligible Candidates Can attend For Walkin Interview. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Thomson Reuters Openings For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Thomson Reuters
Designation : Trainee Database Engineer
No Of Positions : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA
- Are Looking for more Graduates Jobs Click Here
Experience : 0 – 1 year
Location : Bangalore
- Are Looking for Today Bangalore Walk in Click Here
Salary : INR 2,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Job Description :
- Responsible for working mandatory 24×7 rotational shifts.
- Follow ITIL methodology for Change/Incident/Problem management.
- Provide L1 support for critical, complex production Oracle/MSSQL databases.
- Drive resolution of incidents.
- Deliver against agreed service level objectives(SLA/SLO).
- Follow Incident Management process Logging, Triaging, Prioritization, tracking, routing incidents and closing incidents by providing resolutions or escalating as appropriate.
- Work closely with internal technical teams during incident resolution and root cause analysis.
- Develop technical documentation for use in future incident resolution.
- Responsible for metrics monitoring(Critical/Warning) Tablespace Full, DB alert log, Dataguard status, CRS
- Nodeapp status, Database services, File Systems etc.
- Responsible for monitoring target availability events Database. Instance, Oracle HAS, Cluster, Listener, Cluster Database etc.
- Monitor Oracle alert log files, transaction log and backup logs.
- Monitor Agent Unreachability events, DB start/stop activities etc.
Required Skills :
- Knowledge with MSSQL 2008/2012 on windows.
- Knowledge with Oracle 11g on Unix/Linux platforms.
- Familiar with UNIX/Linux operating systems and shell scripting.
- Familiar with Windows operating system and batch scripting.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, communication and verbal skills with a strong customer service focus.
- Ability to handle issues in high pressure situations.
- Understand Thomson Reuters product lines and supported technologies
- Understand the impact of new products and technical impacts to supported systems.
Company Profile :
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a multinational mass media and information firm with operational headquarters at 3 Times Square in Manhattan, New York City. The firm was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where its legal domicile offices are located at 333 Bay Street in Downtown Toronto. Thomson Reuters shares maintain a dual listing on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: TRI) and the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: TRI).
It was created by the Thomson Corporation’s purchase of British-based Reuters Group on 17 April 2008, and is majority owned by The Woodbridge Company, a holding company for the Thomson family. Thomson Reuters was ranked as Canada’s “leading corporate brand” in the 2010 Interbrand Best Canadian Brands ranking.
Apply Mode : Online
- You can also check For All Top Companies Interviews Click Here
Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
More Walkins Click Here :
Recent Posts :
- Accenture Maga Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment Notification 2017
- ICSIL Recruitment Notification 2017
- HMT Recruitment Notification 2017
- Central Ground Water Board Recruitment 2017
- Bihar Vikas Mission Recruitment 2017 For Manpower Phase III Posts
- Department of State Transport Haryana Recruitment 2017
- Tamilnadu Fisheries Department Notification 2017 For Technical Assistant Posts
- HCL Job Openings For Freshers/Exp as Associate Consultant