State Bank Of India Recruitment 2017: State Bank Of India (SBI) Has Invited Application Form For Specialist Officers for Marketing Department Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for State Bank Of India Official Notification and Apply online before Or On 25-05-2017.More details of State Bank Of India Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
State Bank Of India Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Senior Vice President (Brand / Media / Research)
2. Vice President (Marketing Communications)
3. Vice President (Digital Marketing)
4. Vice President (Media Strategy & Operations)
5. Senior Manager (Digital Marketing)
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduate/Engineer/Post Graduate/MBA or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit Should not exceed 40 Years (Post 1,2,3,4), 35 Years (Post 5) as on 31-03-2017.Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
Pay Scale : The compensation package would comprise of fixed and variable components but not a limiting factor for a suitable candidate.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs : Click Here
Selection Process :
i) Selection will be based on short listing and personal interview.
ii) Candidates will be short-listed based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability.
Application Fee : Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six hundred only) to be paid through online mode of fee collection i.e. Internet Banking, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, etc. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official website https://www.sbi.co.in.before or on 25-05-2017.
Important Dates :
Online Registration of Application starts from: 12-05-2017
Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: 25-05-2017
Last date for receipt of print out of Online application along with enclosures at undernoted address: 31-05-2017
About State Bank of India :
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of 2016-17, it had assets of ₹30.72 trillion (US$460 billion) and more than 14,000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets. The company is ranked 232nd on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2016.
The bank traces its ancestry to British India, through the Imperial Bank of India, to the founding, in 1806, of the Bank of Calcutta, making it the oldest commercial bank in the Indian subcontinent. Bank of Madras merged into the other two “presidency banks” in British India, Bank of Calcutta and Bank of Bombay, to form the Imperial Bank of India, which in turn became the State Bank of India in 1955.
Recent Posts :
- Cochin Port Trust Recruitment Notification 2017 For Deputy Manager Posts
- LIC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 970 Advisor Posts
- Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2017
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- JIPMER Recruitment Notification 2017
- Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017 For Various Posts
- City Union Bank Limited Recruitment 2017
- SPHCL Recruitment Notification 2017 For DGM/AGM Posts
- RRDA Recruitment Notification 2017
- SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Stenographer Grade C & D Posts