State Bank Of India Recruitment 2017: State Bank Of India (SBI) Has Invited Application Form For Dean Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for State Bank Of India Official Notification and Apply offline before Or On 20-04-2017.More details of State Bank Of India Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
State Bank Of India Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed MBA/Ph.D or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit Should be between 40 to 65 Years as on 01-02-2017.Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
Pay Scale : Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs : Click Here
Selection Process : Valid applications will be shortlisted by the committee of specialists/experts and shortlisted candidates will be called for interaction. Final selection will be on the basis of performance in interaction.
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 20-04-2017.
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 20-04-2017
About State Bank of India :
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of 2016-17, it had assets of ₹30.72 trillion (US$460 billion) and more than 14,000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets. The company is ranked 232nd on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2016.
The bank traces its ancestry to British India, through the Imperial Bank of India, to the founding, in 1806, of the Bank of Calcutta, making it the oldest commercial bank in the Indian subcontinent. Bank of Madras merged into the other two “presidency banks” in British India, Bank of Calcutta and Bank of Bombay, to form the Imperial Bank of India, which in turn became the State Bank of India in 1955.
Recent Posts :
- Accenture Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.accenture.com
- 288 Vacancies In Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017
- RedBus Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.redbus.in
- 4982 Vacancies In Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Microsoft Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.microsoft.com
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 - nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.techmahindra.com
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Infosys Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.infosys.com
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 - indianairforce.nic.in