State Bank Of India Recruitment 2017: State Bank Of India (SBI) Has Invited Application Form For 255 Relationship Manager, Counsellors Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for State Bank Of India Official Notification and Apply online before Or On 10-04-2017.More details of State Bank Of India Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
State Bank Of India Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 255 Posts
Post Name :
1. Sales Head – 01
2. Products,Investments & Research Head – 01
3. Operations Head – 01
4. Manager (Business Development) – 01
5. Manager (Business Process) – 01
6. Central Research Team – 04
7. Acquisition Relationship Managers – 21
8. Relationship Managers – 120
9. Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – 15
10. Investment Counsellors – 25
11. Customer Relationship Executives – 65 Posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation, Post Graduation, MBA/PGDM or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit Should be between 40 to 52 Years (post 1,2), 35 to 45 Years (Post 3), 30 to 40 (Post 4,5,6), 22 to 35 Years (Post 7), 23 to 35 Years (Post 8,10), 25 to 40 Years (Post 9), 20 to 35 Years (Post 11).Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
Pay Scale : Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs : Click Here
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Interview conducted by SBI.
Application Fee : Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs.600/-for General and OBC candidates; Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How To Apply : All Interested Candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.sbi.co.in.before or on 10-04-2017..
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 24-03-2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10-04-2017
About State Bank of India :
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of 2016-17, it had assets of ₹30.72 trillion (US$460 billion) and more than 14,000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets. The company is ranked 232nd on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2016.
The bank traces its ancestry to British India, through the Imperial Bank of India, to the founding, in 1806, of the Bank of Calcutta, making it the oldest commercial bank in the Indian subcontinent. Bank of Madras merged into the other two “presidency banks” in British India, Bank of Calcutta and Bank of Bombay, to form the Imperial Bank of India, which in turn became the State Bank of India in 1955.
Recent Posts :
- Infosys Off Campus Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Flipkart Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2017
- Hexaware Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp | www.techmahindra.com
- Barclays Hiring For Freshers As Software Developer
- Amazon Job Openings For Freshers/Exp | www.amazon.com
- Boeing Recruitment For Freshers As System Analyst
- HCL Job Openings For Freshers/Exp | www.hcl.com