State Bank Of India Recruitment 2017, State Bank Of India (SBI) Has Invited Application Form For Manager, Lead Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for State Bank Of India Official Notification and Apply online before Or On Updated Soon. More details of State Bank Of India Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below.,
State Bank Of India Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Underwriting Manager
2. Customer Service Executive
3. Lead – Underwriting Support
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduate, MBA, Post Graduates, PGDM or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit Details Go To Official Notification.Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Pay Scale : For Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs : Click Here
Selection Process : Go To Official Notificattion
Application Fee : For More Information About Application Fee Go To Official Notificattion
How To Apply :
All Eligible Candidates may fill the Online application through official website https://secure.sbigeneral.in.before or on Updated Soon.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application form : Updated Soon
About State Bank of India :
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of 2016-17, it had assets of ₹30.72 trillion (US$460 billion) and more than 14,000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets. The company is ranked 232nd on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2016.
The bank traces its ancestry to British India, through the Imperial Bank of India, to the founding, in 1806, of the Bank of Calcutta, making it the oldest commercial bank in the Indian subcontinent. Bank of Madras merged into the other two “presidency banks” in British India, Bank of Calcutta and Bank of Bombay, to form the Imperial Bank of India, which in turn became the State Bank of India in 1955.
Recent Posts :
- KSRTC Recruitment Notification 2017
- Manipur PSC Recruitment Notificaion 2017 For Various Posts
- District Court Recruitment Notification 2017
- RITES Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- BEL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- UDA Recruitment Notification 2017 For Lecturer Posts
- Teachers Recruitment Board Notification 2017 For 1325 Posts
- SIDBI Bank Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- UPRVUNL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts