Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) Has Invited Application Form For 513 Post Graduate Trained Teacher Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Staff Selection Commission Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 25-04-2017.More details of Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 513 Posts
Post Name :
1. Post Graduate Trained Teacher
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Post Graduation Degree, .B.ED. or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4800/- Grade Pay Salary.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 40 Years as on 01-01-2016.Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 500/- & All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee is – 125/-
How To Apply: All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.jssc.in.before or on 25-04-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 25-04-2017
About Staff Selection Commission :
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
The Estimates committee in the Parliament recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission in its 47th report (1967–68) for conducting examinations to recruit lower categories of posts. Later, in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms, on 4 November 1975 Government of India constituted a commission called Subordinate Service Commission. On 26 September 1977, Subordinate Services Commission was renamed as Staff Selection Commission. The functions of Staff Selection Commission were redefined by The Government of India through Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions on 21 May 1999. Then the new constitution and functions of Staff Selection Commission came into effect from 1 June 1999. Every year SSC conducts the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination for recruiting non-gazetted officers to various government jobs.
Recent Posts :
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017
- Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 Direct Walkin Interview
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 - nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- LIC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 970 Advisor Posts
- NESAC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- TNRD Recruitment Notification 2017 For Assistant Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 For Co Poilet Posts