SSC Recruitment 2017, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Has Invited Application Form For Various Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) 2017 Posts. All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply Online On Or Before 19-06-2017. More details of SSC Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below..
SSC Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : Various Posts
Post Name :
1. Assistant Audit Officer
2. Assistant Accounts Officer
3. Assistant Section Officer
5. Assistant/ Superintendent
6. Inspector of Income Tax
7. Inspector, (Central Excise)
8. Inspector (Preventive Officer)
9. Inspector (Examiner)
10. Assistant Enforcement Officer
11. Sub Inspector
12. Inspector Posts
13. Divisional Accountant
14. Junior Statistical Officer
16. Accountant/ Junior Accountant
17. Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks
18. Tax Assistant
Qualification : Candidates should have done Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4200/4600/4800/- Grade Pay.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 18 to 27 Years (Post 5,7-9,12,15-18), 20 to 30 Years (Post 11).Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 30 Years (Post 1-3,5,6,10,13), 32 Years (Post 14).
Selection Process : All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Written Exam.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 100/- & For All Other Candidates (SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S/Woman) Application Fee is – Nil.
How To Apply: All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://ssc.nic.in before or on 19th June 2017.
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts From : 16-05-2017.
Deadline for Submitting Online Application Form Is : 19-06-2017.
About Staff Selection Commission :
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
The Estimates committee in the Parliament recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission in its 47th report (1967–68) for conducting examinations to recruit lower categories of posts. Later, in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms, on 4 November 1975 Government of India constituted a commission called Subordinate Service Commission. On 26 September 1977, Subordinate Services Commission was renamed as Staff Selection Commission. The functions of Staff Selection Commission were redefined by The Government of India through Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions on 21 May 1999. Then the new constitution and functions of Staff Selection Commission came into effect from 1 June 1999. Every year SSC conducts the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination for recruiting non-gazetted officers to various government jobs.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp