Southern Railway Recruitment 2017: Southern Railway Has Invited Application Form For Staff Nurse Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Southern Railway Official Notification and Apply offline before or On 05-05-2017.More details of Southern Railway Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Staff Nurse
Qualification : Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid wife having passed three years course in General nursing and Mid wifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing).
Age Limit : Candidates Age Limit Should be between 20 to 38 years. Age Relaxation As per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 21190/- Salary.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 05-05-2017.
Postal Address :
Assistant Personnel Officer/Engg,
Office of the General Manager,
Southern Railway, Park Town,
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 05-05-2017
About Southern Railway :
The Southern Railway, headquartered at Chennai Central, is one of the 17 zones of Indian Railways. It is the earliest of the 17 zones of the Indian Railways created in independent India. It was created on 14 April 1951 by merging three state railways, namely, the Madras and Southern Mahratta Railway, the South Indian Railway Company, and the Mysore State Railway. The South Indian Railway was originally created in the British colonial times as Great Southern India Railway Co founded in Britain in 1853 and registered in 1859. Its original headquarters was in Tiruchirappalli (Trichy) and was registered as a company in London only in 1890.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp