Southern Railway Recruitment 2017: Southern Railway Has Invited Application Form For Junior Engineer Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Southern Railway Official Notification and Apply offline before or On 22-05-2017.More details of Southern Railway Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Junior Engineer (JE) /P.Way
2. Junior Engineer (JE) /TMO
For JE/P.Way: Candidate should have Diploma in Civil Engineering / Civil Engineering (Transportation), recognized/affiliated to AICTE.
For JE/TMO: Three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Production/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit : Candidates Age limit Should not exceed 42 Years (General), 45 Years (OBC), 47 Years (SC/ST).Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on written exam.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 22-05-2017.
Postal Address :
The Assistant Personnel Officer,
Railway Recruitment Cell,
No.5, Dr.P.V.Cherian Cresent Road,
Behind Ethiraj College,
Egmore, Chennai-600 008.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 22-05-2017
About Southern Railway :
The Southern Railway, headquartered at Chennai Central, is one of the 17 zones of Indian Railways. It is the earliest of the 17 zones of the Indian Railways created in independent India. It was created on 14 April 1951 by merging three state railways, namely, the Madras and Southern Mahratta Railway, the South Indian Railway Company, and the Mysore State Railway. The South Indian Railway was originally created in the British colonial times as Great Southern India Railway Co founded in Britain in 1853 and registered in 1859. Its original headquarters was in Tiruchirappalli (Trichy) and was registered as a company in London only in 1890.
Recent Posts :
- AIIMS Recruitment Notification 2017 For Junior Resident Posts
- ECIL Recruitment Notification 2017
- GAIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification 2017 For 174 Various Posts
- CERC Recruitment Notification 2017
- RITES Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification 2017
- FCI Recruitment Notification 2017 For 271 Watchmen Posts
- RTC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 1000 Multipurpose Assistant Posts
- Metro Rail Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts