SIDBI Bank Recruitment 2017: Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) Has Invited Application Form For Managing Director Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for SIDBI Bank Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 09-05-2017.More details of SIDBI Bank Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
SIDBI Bank Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Managing Director
Qualification : For Post Wise Qualification Details Go To Official Notification.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 35,000 – 80,000/- Salary.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 55 years as on 01-01-2017.Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
Selection Process : Selection will be through Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://www.sidbi.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 09-05-2017.
Chief General Manager, Associate Institution Cell,
Small Industries Development Bank of India,
MSME Development Centre, C-11, G-Block,
Bandra- Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400051
Important Dates :
Last Date For Submission of Application : 09-05-2017
About SIDBI Bank :
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI), set up on April 2, 1990 under an Act of Indian Parliament, acts as the Principal Financial Institution for the Promotion, Financing and Development of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) sector and for Co-ordination of the functions of the institutions engaged in similar activities.
The business domain of SIDBI consists of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), which contribute significantly to the national economy in terms of production, employment and exports. MSME sector is an important pillar of Indian economy as it contributes greatly to the growth of Indian economy with a vast network of around 5.1 crore units, creating employment of about 11.7 crore, manufacturing more than 6,000 products, contributing about 45% to manufacturing output and about 40% of exports in terms of value, about 37% of GDP.
Recent Posts :
- State Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 Senior Manager, Deputy Manager
- BEL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- NIRT Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- SAIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Sr. Registrars Posts
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 For Various Posts
- GAIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017 For Various Posts
- CEE Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- ECHS Recruitment Notification 2017 For Pharmacist Posts
- Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2017 For Vatious Posts