SBICAP Securities Job Openings For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Sales/Business Development Manager Positions in Mumbai Locations.Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend For Walkin Interviews on Given Dates. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
SBICAP Securities Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : SBICAP Securities Limited
Designation : Equity Dealer
No Of Positions : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 1 – 6 years
Location : Mumbai
- Are You Looking for Today Vadodara Walk in Click Here
Salary : INR 1,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
Job Description :
- Dealing on behalf of client.
- Holding certifications for NISM Series VII and NISM Series VIII.
- Capability to guide, motivate and groom the dealers in order to enhance their performance.
- Keeping abreast of micro & macroeconomic indicators, global & domestic financial markets and impact on stock movements.
- Ability to place trades through the terminal seamlessly and accurately on behalf of clients.
- Competent enough to co-ordinate with various departments for prompt resolution of queries.
- Ability to work in a team environment, to adapt to frequent task changes and work with various personalities smoothly.
- Willing to handle routine tasks with strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
Company Profile :
SBI Capital Markets (SBICAPS) is an investment bank founded in August 1986. It is a wholly owned subsidiary and the investment banking arm of State Bank of India (SBI). Headquartered in Mumbai, SBICAP has 5 regional offices across India (Ahmedabad, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata and New Delhi), 2 branch offices (Pune and Guwahati) and 5 subsidiaries – SBICAP Securities Limited, SBICAP Trustee Company Limited, SBICAP Ventures Limited.
In January 1997 the Asian Development Bank acquired a 13.84% equity stake in SBICAPS. This share was repurchased by State Bank of India in March 2010. In January 2006 SBICAP and the international investment banking group CLSA announced a two-year partnership to work on large joint deals in equity capital and mergers & acquisitions.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Latest Walkins :
Walkin Date : 17th to 21st April 2017
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Interview Venue Details :
SBICAP Securities Ltd.,
Marathon Future X, A Wing,
12th Floor, N M Joshi Marg,
Lower Parel East, Mumbai 400 013.
Official Website : www.sbismart.com
More Related Jobs :
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp