Sarva Siksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017: Sarva Siksha Abhiyan (SSA) Has Invited Application Form For 09 Warden, Teacher, Cook Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Sarva Siksha Abhiyan Official Notification and Apply offline before Or On 15-04-2017.More details of Sarva Siksha Abhiyan Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Sarva Siksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017
No.Of Vacancies : 09 Posts
Name Of The Post :
1. Warden – 01
2. Part-Time Teacher – 05
3. Peon-cum-Attendant – 01
4. Head Cook – 01
5. Asst. Cook – 01 Posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 12th, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- More Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 11,500/- (Post 1), Rs. 5,000/- (Post 2), Rs. 5,200/- (Post 3), Rs. 4,400/- (Post 4), Rs. 4,300/- (Post 5) Salary.
Age Limit : Candidates Age limit Should be between 30 – 50 Years (Post 1), 18 – 35 Years (Post 2-5).Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs :: Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://www.ordistricts.nic.in.After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 15-04-2017.
- South Western Railway Recruitment 2017
- Bharat Electronics Ltd Recruitment 2017
- Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2017
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 15-04-2017
About SSA :
As an intervention programme, SSA has been operational since 2000-2001. However, its roots go back to 1993-1994, when the District Primary Education Programme (DPEP) was launched, with an aim of achieving the objective of universal primary education. DPEP, over several phases, covered 272 districts in 18 states of the country. The expenditure on the programme was shared by the Central Government (85%) and the State Governments. The Central share was funded by a number of external agencies, including the World Bank, DFID and UNICEF.
Recent Posts :
- BEL Recruitment 2017 | www.bel-india.com
- Airtel Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- Wipro Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp 2017
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- TCS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- HCL Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp 2017 Bangalore
- Amazon Job Openings For Freshers/Exp June 2017
- XL Dynamics Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp
- ZS Associates Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- Ericsson Job Openings For Freshers/Exp 2017