Sarva Siksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017,Sarva Siksha Abhiyan has announced recruitment notification on Various Posts for Graphic Designer . Eligible candidates can apply online before or on 14-02-2017.For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other Details is mentioned below.
Sarva Siksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017
No.Of Vacancies : Various Posts
Name Of The Post :
1. Graphic Designer – Various posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Diploma / Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- More Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Pay Scale : INR Rs. 25,000/.
Age Limit : Candidates Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 40 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process : Job seekers selection process will be based on Interview.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs :: Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible job seekers Can Download application Form through official website http://www.ssagujarat.org. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 14-02-2017.
- South Western Railway Recruitment 2017
- Bharat Electronics Ltd Recruitment 2017
- Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2017
State Project Director,
State Project Office,
Sarva Siksha Abhiyan Mission,
Sector – 17, Gandhinagar – 382 010.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Receiving of Offline Application Form Is: 14-02-2017 .
Job Profile :
As an intervention programme, SSA has been operational since 2000-2001. However, its roots go back to 1993-1994, when the District Primary Education Programme (DPEP) was launched, with an aim of achieving the objective of universal primary education. DPEP, over several phases, covered 272 districts in 18 states of the country. The expenditure on the programme was shared by the Central Government (85%) and the State Governments. The Central share was funded by a number of external agencies, including the World Bank, DFID and UNICEF.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp