Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017,Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan has announced recruitment notification on 487 Posts for Upper Primary Teacher, Primary Teacher, Part Time Teacher posts posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before or on 31-01-2017.For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other Details is mentioned below.
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017
No.Of Vacancies : 487 Posts
Name Of The Post :
1. Upper Primary Teacher
2. Primary Teacher
3. Part Time Teacher posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th / 12th / ITI / Diploma / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- More Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Pay Scale : INR Rs. 26,453/- (Post 1), Rs. 21,175/- (Post 2), Rs. 12,809/- (Post 3).
Age Limit : Candidates Applicant age should be between 18 to 28 Years Years Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process : Interview
Application Fee : For all Candidates Application Fee is – 50/-
- If You Want More Bank Jobs :: Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible job seekers Can Download application Form through official website http://www.westkameng.nic.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 31-01-2017.
DDSE-cum-DPO Office Itanagar Arunachal Pradesh
Important Dates :
Last Date for Receiving of Offline Application Form Is: 31-01-2017.
Job Profile :
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, or SSA, is an Indian Government programme aimed at the universalisation of elementary education “in a time bound manner”, as mandated by the 86th Amendment to the Constitution of India making free and compulsory education to children between the ages of 6 to 14 (estimated to be 205 million children in 2001) a fundamental right. The programme was pioneered by former Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
As an intervention programme, SSA has been operational since 2000-2001. However, its roots go back to 1993-1994, when the District Primary Education Programme (DPEP) was launched, with an aim of achieving the objective of universal primary education. DPEP, over several phases, covered 272 districts in 18 states of the country. The expenditure on the programme was shared by the Central Government (85%) and the State Governments.
Recent Posts :
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017
- Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 Direct Walkin Interview
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 - nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- LIC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 970 Advisor Posts
- NESAC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- TNRD Recruitment Notification 2017 For Assistant Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 For Co Poilet Posts