Samsung Job Openings For Freshers Candidates For Software Engineer Positions in Bangalore Locations.Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply Link Below Mentioned.Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Samsung Job Openings For Freshers
Company Name : Samsung
Designation : Software Engineer
No Of Positions : Multiple Posts
Qualification : Any Graduates
- Are Looking for more Graduates Jobs Click Here
Experience : Freshers
Location : Bangalore
- Are You Looking for Today Karnataka Walk in Click Here
Salary : Rs 4,50,000/- PA
Also Read As :
Job Description :
- Should be able to build release and automating the build system.
- Should be able to perform version control tool like Perforce/GIT/Clear Case
- Should have experience on integrating and resolving the conflicts in Version control tools.
- Must build Tools like Maven / make / Ant
- Must have good experience in build system and troubleshooting the build errors and automate the build activities.
- Should have knowledge of CI Tools like Jenkins/ Quick build
- Should have experience on Jenkins administration and job configuration.
- Must have scripting knowledge of shell, Perl/Python
- Person should have very good experience in scripting. (mandatory)
- Should have good debugging skills.
Company Profile :
Samsung is a South Korean multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. It comprises numerous subsidiaries and affiliated businesses, most of them united under the Samsung brand, and is the largest South Korean chaebol (business conglomerate).Samsung was founded by Lee Byung-chul in 1938 as a trading company. Over the next three decades, the group diversified into areas including food processing, textiles, insurance, securities and retail. Samsung entered the electronics industry in the late 1960s and the construction and shipbuilding industries in the mid-1970s.
These areas would drive its subsequent growth. Following Lee’s death in 1987, Samsung was separated into four business groups – Samsung Group, Shinsegae Group, CJ Group and Hansol Group. Since 1990, Samsung has increasingly globalized its activities and electronics; in particular, its mobile phones and semiconductors have become its most important source of income.
Apply Mode : Online
- You can also check For All Top Companies Interviews Click Here
Last Date : On April 2017
Website : www.samsung.com
For More Related Jobs :
Recent Posts :
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 For Co Poilet Posts
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- ICMR Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- State Bank Of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- ISRO Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- North Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2017
- ESIC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- WBHRB Recruitment Notification 2017 For 6,562 Posts