SAIL Recruitment 2017,Steel Authority of India Ltd has announced recruitment notification on 14 Posts for Mining Sirdar, Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (Electrical) posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before or on 28-02-2017.For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other Details is mentioned below.
SAIL Recruitment 2017
No.Of Vacancies : 14 Posts
Name Of The Post :
1. Mining Sirdar- 08
2. Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (Electrical)- 06 posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th, Mining Sirdar’s certificate, Diploma in Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- More Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Pay Scale : INR Rs. 15830-3%-22150/- (Post 1), Rs. 16800-3%-24110/- (Post 2).
Age Limit : Candidates Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 18 to 28 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process : Written Exam, Interview
- If You Want More Bank Jobs :: Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.sail.co.in.before or on 28-02-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is : 28-02-2017 .
Job Profile :
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is the largest steel-making company in India and one of the seven Maharatna’s of the country’s Central Public Sector Enterprises.SAIL produces iron and steel at five integrated plants and three special steel plants, located principally in the eastern and central regions of India and situated close to domestic sources of raw materials.
SAIL traces its origin to the formative years of an emerging nation – India. After independence the builders of modern India worked with a vision – to lay the infrastructure for rapid industrialisaton of the country. The steel sector was to propel the economic growth. Hindustan Steel Private Limited was set up on January 19, 1954.The Government of India owns about 75% of SAIL’s equity and retains voting control of the Company.
Recent Posts :
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017
- Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 Direct Walkin Interview
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 - nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- LIC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 970 Advisor Posts
- NESAC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- TNRD Recruitment Notification 2017 For Assistant Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 For Co Poilet Posts