SAIL Recruitment 2017. SAIL Recruitment has been going to announces Recruitment for the posts of Various Posts. So, those candidates who are willing to work with this organisation they May apply for this post on or before 16-03-2017. Applicants may apply in a prescribed application format(You can easily download application form through the link which is Mentioned Below).
SAIL Recruitment 2017
No.Of Vacancies : 96 Posts
Name Of The Post :
1. Attendant cum Technician Trainee – 33
2. Operator Cum Technician Trainee – 80
3. Attendant cum fire Engine Driver – 08 4. Mining Mate – 05 posts.
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th, ITI, Diploma in Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- More Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Pay Scale : For Post Wise Pay Scale Go to Official Notification.
Age Limit : Candidates Applicant age should be between 18 to 28 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process : Written Exam, Trade Test / Skill Test / Driving Test.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs :: Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.sail.co.in.before or on 16-03-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is : 16-03-2017.
Job Profile :
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is the largest steel-making company in India and one of the seven Maharatna’s of the country’s Central Public Sector Enterprises.SAIL produces iron and steel at five integrated plants and three special steel plants, located principally in the eastern and central regions of India and situated close to domestic sources of raw materials.
SAIL traces its origin to the formative years of an emerging nation – India. After independence the builders of modern India worked with a vision – to lay the infrastructure for rapid industrialisaton of the country. The steel sector was to propel the economic growth. Hindustan Steel Private Limited was set up on January 19, 1954.The Government of India owns about 75% of SAIL’s equity and retains voting control of the Company.
HACKED BY SudoX — HACK A NICE DAY.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp