RTC Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) Has Invited Application Form For 131 Conductor Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for RTC Official Notification and Apply Online On 11-04-2017.More details of RTC Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
RTC Recruitment 2017
No.of Posts : 131
Post Name :
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 5th / 8th / 10th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 40 Years. Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Test / Interview.
Application Fee : Application Fee Details Go To Official Notification.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.upsrtc.com.before or on 11-04-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date of Submission of Online Application : 11-04-2017
UPSRTC is a public sector passenger road transport corporation providing services in the state of Uttar Pradesh and other adjoining states in North India. With a fleet size of over 11851 buses we operate over 3 million kilometers catering to the travel needs of over 1.4 million people and earning over Rs.70 million everyday. Provision of adequate, efficient, well co-ordinated, comfortable and economical services to our passengers, while earning enough for self-sustenance & growth, is our motto.
Recent Posts :
- Yes Bank Recruitment For Freshers/Exp
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers
- Siemens Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- Oracle Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- Dell Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- UPSC Recruitment 2017 | www.upsc.gov.in
- RCFL Recruitment 2017 | www.rcfltd.com
- Datamatics Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- HGS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- TCS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp