RTC Recruitment 2017: Kerala State Road Transport Corporation Has Invited Application Form For Project Engineer (Civil) Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for RTC Official Notification and Apply Online On 17-05-2017.More details of RTC Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
RTC Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Project Engineer (Civil)
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed B.Tech. in Civil Engineering degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 50 yearss. Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs.35000/- Salary.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : Application Fee Details Go To Official Notification.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs
How To Apply : All Interested Candidate may apply their resume with details of experience, age, academic qualifications and other achievements with a passport size photograph send to The Chairman & Managing Director, KSRTC, Transport Bhavan, Fort, Thiruvananthapuram – 695023 on or before 17.05.2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date of Submission of Application : 17-05-2017
The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) is the state-run bus company in Kerala, India. It is one of the oldest state run public bus transport services in India and is headquartered in Thiruvananthapuram.
The earliest predecessor of the Kerala State Road Transport Corporation was the Travancore State Transport Department, constituted by the King Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma, with the intent of reorganizing the transportation services of the former state. E.G. Salter, Assistant Operating Superintendent of London Passenger Transport Board, was appointed as Superintendent of the Transport Department on 20 September 1937. The Transport Department grew with nationalisation of key interstate routes such as Thiruvananthapuram–Kanyakumari route and the Palakkad–Coimbatore route.
Recent Posts :
- AIIMS Recruitment Notification 2017 For Junior Resident Posts
- ECIL Recruitment Notification 2017
- GAIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification 2017 For 174 Various Posts
- CERC Recruitment Notification 2017
- RITES Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification 2017
- FCI Recruitment Notification 2017 For 271 Watchmen Posts
- RTC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 1000 Multipurpose Assistant Posts
- Metro Rail Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts