RTC Recruitment 2017,MSRTC (Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation) has announced recruitment notification on 14247 Posts. for Supervisor, Clerk, Assistant posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before or on 03-02-2017.For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other Details is mentioned below.
No.Of Posts : 14247 Posts
Post Name :
3. Junior Assistant
4. Junior Supervisor posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th / 12th/ Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates Age limit Details Go To Official Notification.
If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : For Post Wise Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview conducted by MSRTC (Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation).
Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : For Post Wise Application Fee Details Go To Official Notification.
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.msrtc.gov.in.before or on 03-02-2017.
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Notification 2017
- National Health Mission Notification 2017
- Railway Notification 2017
Important Dates :
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 03-02-2017.
Job Profile :
The Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation abbreviated as (MSRTC, or simply ST), is the state run bus service of Maharashtra, India with 16,500 buses which ferry 7 million passengers daily on 18,700 routes. It serves routes to towns and cities within Maharashtra and adjoining states. Apart from locations within the state of Maharashtra, the MSRTC service also covers destinations in neighboring states . It also offers a facility for online booking of tickets for all 18,700 routes. The Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation was established by State Government of Maharashtra as per the provision in Section 3 of RTC Act 1950.The M.S.R.T.C is operating its services by the approved scheme of road transport.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp