RRC Notification 2017, Railway Recruitment Cell ( RRC Notification ) has announced recruitment notification on 270 Posts for Goods Guard, Assistant Station Master posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before or on 20-01-2017.For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other Details is mentioned below.
RRC Notification 2017
No.Of Posts : 270 Posts
Post Name :
1. Goods Guard – 102
2. Assistant Station Master – 168
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should posses the prescribed educational qualification (as indicated above) from recognized Board/University/Institute as on the date of Notification. Those awaiting results of the final examination need NOT apply.
Age Limit : The maximum age limit for appearing in the GDCE will be 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 for SC/ST candidates reckoned as on 01.01.2017. Go through RRC official Notification 2017 for more reference
If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale :
1.Goods Guard – 5200-20200 + 2800 GP (Prerevised)
2. ASM-5200-20200 + 2800 GP (Prerevised)
Selection Process :
1. The selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in the written examination, Pschyco Test/Apptitude Test etc. if applicable. Short listed candidates will be called for Document Verification and Medical Examination.
2.Standard of examination shall be like that of direct recruitment conducted by RRB.
3.There shall be negative marking in written examinations and 1/3 of the alloted marks for each question shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
4.The selected employees under GDCE will have to pass prescribed training courses prior to appointment to the post for which they are selected under GDCE, wherever applicable.
5.The date, time and venue of the written examinations and Pschyco Test/Apptitude Test will be fixed by RRC/Delhi and wil be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course. Request for postponement of the examination/Pschyco Test/Apptitude Test and change of center/venue will not be entertained under any circumstance.
More Railway Recruitment Notification Click Here
Application Fee : NILL
How To Apply : All Interested candidates may fill online application through official website http://www.rrcnr.org before or on 20-01-2017.
Important Dates :
1. Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21.12.2016
2. Last date for Submission of Online Application: 20.01.2017
3. Date of Written Examination: Feb/March 2017
Job Profile :
In terms of the instructions issued vide Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)I-92/PM 2/16 Dated:20.08.1993(RBE No.129/1993) and other instructions issued from time to time, applications are hereby invited by Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), DLI from the serving regular employees of Divisions/Units/Workshops/Headquarters of Northern Railway, Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala, Modern Coach Factory Raibareilly and Diesel Component Workshop Patiala as per the given eligibility for filling up post Pay Band 5200-20200 with Grade Pay 2800/-(Prerevised) through General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE).
Applicants can Register for GDCE Examination within the stipulated date and time as per the instructions given in the notification. Merely Registering/filling up ONLINE application (Part-I) on RRC website does not entitle the candidate being eligible to call for Written Examination/Selection Process. Candidature of the applicant shall only be considered after printout of the ONLINE filled in application (Part-I) with duly filled Part-II of the Application as per the given instruntions in notifiaction is received in RRC/NR Office through proper channel.
Recent Posts :
- LIC Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp As Insurance Adviser
- Hexaware Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.hexaware.com
- Tech Mahindra Walkin For Freshers/Exp - www.techmahindra.com
- Sitel Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.sitel.com
- Accenture Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.accenture.com
- Bajaj Allianz Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.bajajallianz.com
- HCL Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.hcl.com
- Accel Frontline Recruitment For Freshers/Exp - www.accelfrontline.com
- Firstsource Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.firstsource.com
- EXL Services Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.exlservice.com