RITES Limited Recruitment 2017: RITES Limited Has Invited Application Form For 05 Deputy General Manager & Engineer posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for RITES Limited Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 30-03-2017.More details of RITES Limited Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
RITES Limited Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 05 Posts
Post Name :
1. Deputy General Manager (Electrical) – 03
2. Engineer (Electrical) – 02 Posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Degree in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates Age limit Should not exceed 54 years as on 01-03-2017.Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 29100-54500/– (Post 1), Rs. 16400-40500/– (Post 2) Salary.
Selection Process : Selection will be through Written Test/Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://rites.com from 08-03-2017 to 30-03-2017. and send hard copy of Online application along with self-attested photocopies of relevant documents, experience certificate & two recent passport size colour photograph to Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana on or before 10.04.2017.
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 08-03-2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30-03-2017
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application : 10-04-2017
About RITES Limited :
RITES Limited (earlier known as Rail India Technical and Economic Service) is an engineering consultancy company, specializing in the field of transport infrastructure. Established in 1974 by the Government of India, the company’s initial charter was to provide consultancy services in rail transport management to operators in India and abroad. RITES has since diversified into planning and consulting services for other infrastructure, including airports, ports, highways and urban planning. Recently on-shore WDS6 Diesel Loco Leasing service has been introduced. It has been awarded the status of MINIRATNA in 2002.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp