Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Has Invited Application Form For Director Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Reserve Bank of India Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 09-05-2017.More details of Reserve Bank of India Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Name Of The Post :
Qualification : Candidates should possess PhD ideally from a renowned institution and should be actively engaged in Research work in an institution of repute.
- More Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Pay Scale : Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 65 Years.Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
Selection Process : Candidates selection process Details Go To Official Notification.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs :: Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates send their detailed curriculum vitae (in the prescribed format) to the CAFRAL Search Committee c/o Corporate Strategy & Budget Department, Central Office, Reserve Bank of India, Main Building, 2nd floor, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Mumbai 400001 on or before 09-05-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 09-05-2017
About RBI :
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders. Following India’s independence on 15 August 1947, the RBI was nationalised on 1 January 1949.
The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union. The general superintendence and direction of the RBI is entrusted with the 21-member Central Board of Directors: the Governor, 4 Deputy Governors, 2 Finance Ministry representatives, 10 government-nominated directors to represent important elements of India’s economy, and 4 directors to represent local boards headquartered at Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and New Delhi. Each of these local boards consists of 5 members who represent regional interests, the interests of co-operative and indigenous banks.
Recent Posts :
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Infosys Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.infosys.com
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 - indianairforce.nic.in
- Polaris Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.polarisft.com
- HGS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.teamhgs.com
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment For Freshers/Exp - www.kotak.com
- BSNL Recruitment 2017 - www.bsnl.co.in
- Mphasis Off Campus Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.mphasis.com
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2017 - www.hdfc.com
- HP Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.hp.com