Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Has Invited Application Form For Medical Consultant Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Reserve Bank of India Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 22-03-2017.More details of Reserve Bank of India Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017
No.Of Vacancies : 01 Posts
Name Of The Post :
1. Medical Consultant
Qualification : Applicant should possess MBBS degree of any recognized university by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine
- More Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs 11,400/- Salary.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 35 Years.Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
Selection Process : Candidates selection process will be based on Interview.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs :: Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates Download Application Form through official website http://rbidocs.rbi.org.in. After fiiling the applicationform, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 22-03-2017 .
Reserve Bank of India,
Human Resource Management Department (Recruitment Section),
Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Kanpur – 208001
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 22-03-2017
About RBI :
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders. Following India’s independence on 15 August 1947, the RBI was nationalised on 1 January 1949.
The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union. The general superintendence and direction of the RBI is entrusted with the 21-member Central Board of Directors: the Governor, 4 Deputy Governors, 2 Finance Ministry representatives, 10 government-nominated directors to represent important elements of India’s economy, and 4 directors to represent local boards headquartered at Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and New Delhi. Each of these local boards consists of 5 members who represent regional interests, the interests of co-operative and indigenous banks.
Recent Posts :
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017
- Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 Direct Walkin Interview
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 - nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- LIC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 970 Advisor Posts
- NESAC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- TNRD Recruitment Notification 2017 For Assistant Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 For Co Poilet Posts