Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017, RBI (Reserve Bank Of India) has Been going to announces Recruitment for the 19 posts of Medical Consultant Posts.So, those candidates who are willing to work with this organization they May apply for this post on or before 16-03-2017.Applicants may apply in a prescribed application format (You can easily download application form through the link which is Mentioned Below.)
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017
No.Of Vacancies : 19 Post
Name Of The Post :
1. Manager (Civil) in Grade B – 02
2.Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade A – 10
3.Assistant Manager (Secuirty) in Grade A – 07 posts
Qualification : Qualification Details available on 01.03.2017 at Official website.
- More Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Pay Scale : Pay Scale Details Go To Official notification.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit Details Go To Official Notification.
Selection Process : Candidates selection process will be based on Interview.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs :: Click Here
How To Apply : All Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.rbi.org.in form 01-03-2017 to 16-03-2017.
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.03.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.03.2017
About RBI :
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders. Following India’s independence on 15 August 1947, the RBI was nationalised on 1 January 1949.
The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union. The general superintendence and direction of the RBI is entrusted with the 21-member Central Board of Directors: the Governor, 4 Deputy Governors, 2 Finance Ministry representatives, 10 government-nominated directors to represent important elements of India’s economy, and 4 directors to represent local boards headquartered at Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and New Delhi. Each of these local boards consists of 5 members who represent regional interests, the interests of co-operative and indigenous banks.
Recent Posts :
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Infosys Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.infosys.com
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 - indianairforce.nic.in
- Polaris Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.polarisft.com
- HGS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.teamhgs.com
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment For Freshers/Exp - www.kotak.com
- BSNL Recruitment 2017 - www.bsnl.co.in
- Mphasis Off Campus Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.mphasis.com
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2017 - www.hdfc.com
- HP Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.hp.com