Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017,Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced recruitment notification on for Medical Consultant posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before or on 24-02-2017.For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other Details is mentioned below.
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017
No.Of Vacancies : Various Posts
Name Of The Post :
1. Medical Consultant
Qualification : Applicant should possess MBBS degree of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply.
- More Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Pay Scale :
1. Rs 750/- per hour for the first three years of contractual service and Rs 950/- per hour after completion of three years of contractual service.
2. Out of total monthly remuneration a sum of Rs 1000/- will be treated as conveyance expenses.
3. Reimbursement of mobile charges of Rs 1000/- will also be provided.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit details Go To Official Notification..Age Relaxation as per the govt rules.
Selection Process : The Bank will be conducting an interview for the shortlisted candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards, etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. Apart from those who may be called for interview, the Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who are not being called for the interview.
Application Fee : Application Fee Details Go To Official Notification.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs :: Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://www.rbi.org.in . After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 24-02-2017.
Postal Address :
Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India,
Human Resource Management Department,Recruitment Section,
Rambagh Circle,Tonk Road, Jaipur-302015.
Important Dates :
Last Date For Submission of Application : 24-02-2017
Job Profile :
The Reserve Bank of India was founded on 1 April 1935 to respond to economic troubles after the First World War. The Reserve Bank of India was conceptualized based on the guidelines presented by the Central Legislative Assembly passed these guidelines as the RBI Act 1934.
RBI was conceptualized as per the guidelines, working style and outlook presented by Dr B R Ambedkar in his book. It was titled “The Problem of the Rupee – Its origin and its solution” and presented to the Hilton Young Commission.
Recent Posts :
- Deloitte Recruitment For Freshers/Exp - www.deloitte.com
- Aditya Birla Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.adityabirla.com
- HAL Recruitment 2017 - www.hal-india.com
- Wipro Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.wipro.com
- Reliance Industries Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.ril.com
- Indian Army Recruitment 2017 - www.indianarmy.nic.in
- IBM Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.ibm.com
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2017 - www.rites.com
- Sony Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.sony.co.in
- Amazon Web Services Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.aws.amazon.com