Repco Bank Recruitment 2017: Repco Bank Has Invited Application Form For 03 Assistant Manager,Assistant General Manager posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Repco Bank Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 10-03-2017.More details of Repco Bank Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Repco Bank Recruitment 2017
No.Of Vacancies : 03 Posts
Name Of The Post :
1.Assistant Manager –Legal : 02
2.Assistant General Manager – Legal : 01 posts
All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduate in Law, BL/LLB or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates Age Limit Should be between 24-40 years as on 31.01.2017. Age relaxation as the govt rules.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs : Click Here
Pay Scale :
INR Rs. 23700 – 42020/- for Post 1, Rs. 42020 – 51490/- for Post 2 will be offered by the organization.
Selection Process :
Candidate selection is totally based on the performance of the candidate in Written Exam, Group Activity and Interview.
Application Fee :
General/ OBC category candidate has to pay Rs. 700/- SC/ ST/ PWD category candidate has to pay Rs. 700/- for application fee which is payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking or Challan.
- District Court Recruitment 2017
- Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017
- Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2017
How To Apply :
1. Candidates may visit the official website www.repcobank.com
2. Download application form, read instructions
3. Fill the application form and attach all necessary documents
4. Paste your recent photograph and signature
5. Complete the application form and send it to the below address
Important Dates :
Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 10.03.2017.
About Repco Bank :
Repatriates Cooperative Finance and Development Bank Ltd., (REPCO BANK) was registered on 19.11.1969 as a Cooperative Society under the relevant provisions of Madras Cooperative Societies Act, 1961 with Jurisdiction over the State of Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Union Territory of Puducherry for the purpose of promoting the rehabilitation activities for repatriates from neighbouring countries mainly from Sri Lanka and Burma. Though originally registered under the Madras Cooperative Societies Act, 1961, the Bank is deemed to be registered under the Multi State Cooperative Societies Act, 2002. The Bank is under the administrative control of FFR Division, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
Recent Posts :
- ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017 - www.icicibank.com
- TCS Off Campus Drive For Freshers - www.tcs.com
- 132 Vacancies In Forest Department Recruitment 2017
- Flipkart Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.flipkart.com
- Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017 - rajyasabha.nic.in
- Cognizant Hiring For Freshers/Exp - www.cognizant.com
- Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2017 - www.powergridindia.com
- Vodafone Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.vodafone.in
- SAIL Recruitment 2017 - www.sail.co.in
- Syntel Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.syntelinc.com