Reliance Jio Hiring For Freshers. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. Reliance Jio hiring apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
Company Name : Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd
Designation : Graduate Engineer Trainee
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Location : Hyderabad
Salary : INR Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
Also Read As :
Job Description :
- Should have site RFI ( Ready for Installation) Surveys for eNB / MW installation & prepare site survey report.
- Should prepare BOQ for site based on site survey report
Must perform installation and commissioning of eNB & MW.
- Should have acceptance testing of eNodeB/Other LTE Wireless equipment / MW
- Must have punch point / Alarm clearance
- Should have support RF team in completing (SCFT) Single Cell Functionality Test &
( CLOT) Cluster Optimisation activities by ensuring alarm free sites
- Must have logistics – Material delivery & tracking / site access coordination
- Should have responsible for Quality Audit
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office
Recruitment Process :
Company Profile :
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, doing business as Jio, is a LTE mobile network operator in India. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Reliance Industries headquartered in Mumbai, that provides wireless 4G LTE service network (without 2G/3G based services) and is the only 100% VoLTE (Voice over LTE) operator in the country, with coverage across all 22 telecom circles in India.The services were first beta-launched to Jio’s partners and employees on 27 December 2015 on the eve of 83rd birth anniversary of late Dhirubhai Ambani.
The company will launch its 4G broadband services throughout India in the first quarter of 2016-2017 financial year.It was slated to release in December 2015 after some reports said that the company was waiting to receive final permits from the government. Mukesh Ambani, owner of Reliance Industries Limited whose Reliance Jio is the telecom subsidiary, had unveiled details of Jio’s fourth-generation (4G) services on 12 June 2015 at RIL’s 41st annual general meeting.
Apply Mode : Online
Latest Walkins :
Website : www.jio.com
More Walkins Click Here :
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp