RBL Bank Recruitment 2017: Ratnakar Bank (RBL) Has Invited Application Form For 26 Credit Manager, Relationship Officer & others Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for RBL Bank Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On March 2017.More details of RBL Bank Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
RBL Bank Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 26 Posts
Post Name :
1. Credit Manager – LAP – 1
2. Regional Credit Manager – 1
3. Officer Sales CASA – 1
4. Branch Customer Services Manager – 1
5. Branch Manager – 2
6. Relationship Manager Premium Accounts – 06
7. Manager – Collections – 01
8. Service Delivery Ambassador – Cash – 01
9. Credit Manager- WCF – 01
10. Service Delivery Manager – 1
11. Regional Collection Manager – 1
12. Credit Manager – Business Loan – 1
13. Service Delivery Ambassador (Non cash) – 1
14. Assistant Manager Card Underwriting – 1
15. Assistant Manager- Finance – 1
16. Relationship Officer – sbb – 1
17. SDA – Non cash – 1
18. Relationship Manager – SIG – 1
19. Senior Manager – Credit Admin – 02 Posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduate / Post Graduates or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit Minimum 18 years.Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Pay Scale Details Go To Official notification.
Selection Process : Selection Process Details Go To Official notification.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Interested Candidates Online application Form through official website http://www.rblbank.com. before or on March 2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form : March 2017
About RBL Bank :
RBL Bank Limited is a scheduled commercial bank headquartered in the Kolhapur region of Maharashtra. Founded in August 1943, RBL is one of the oldest private sector banks in India. The Bank currently services approximately 19,00,000 customers and has a total business size of over Rs. 45,000 Crores. It offers a range of banking products and services categorized largely in 5 verticals – Corporate & Institutional Banking, Commercial Banking, Retail Banking, Agri & Development Banking and Financial Markets. As of July 2015, ICRA has reaffirmed the rating of [ICRA] A1+ to the Rs 2,250 Crore (Enhanced from Rs. 1,500 Crore) Certificates of Deposits Programme of RBL Bank. It has also reaffirmed the rating of [ICRA]MAA- with stable outlook on the Fixed Deposit Programme and the rating of [ICRA] A1+ to the Short Term Fixed Deposits Programme of the bank.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp