Railway Recruitment 2017,North Eastern Railway has Been going to announces Recruitment for the posts of Various Posts. So, those candidates who are willing to work with this organization they Eligible candidate May apply for this post on or Before 10-02-2017.Applicants may apply in a prescribed application format (You can easily download application form through the link which is Mentioned Below.)
Railway Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 426 Posts
Post Name :
1. Ticket Collector – 46
2. Commercial Clerk – 16
3. Technician – 33
4. Assistant Loco Pilot – 224
5. Assistant Station Master – 56
6. Junior Engineer (JE) – 07
7. Goods Guard – 44 posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates Applicant age should be between 18 to 42 Years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : INR Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 1900/2800/- Grade Pay (Post 1-5,7), Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay (Post 6).
Selection Process : Computer Based Test, Written Exam, Medical Exam
Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in .before or on 10-02-2017.
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Notification 2017
- National Health Mission Notification 2017
- Railway Notification 2017
Important Dates :
Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is : 10-02-2017
Job Profile :
The North Eastern was formed on 14th April 1952 by combining two Railway systems (Oudh and Tirhut Railway and Assam Railway) and Cawnpore-Achnera section of the BB&CIR. It was bifurcated into two Railway Zones on 15th Jan. 1958 – North Eastern Railway and North East Frontier Railway. The present N. E. Railway (NER), after re-organisation of Railway Zones in 2002, comprises of three Divisions – Varanasi, Lucknow & Izatnagar. NER has 3450 route kms with 486 stations. NER primarily serves the areas of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarkhand & western districts of Bihar.
Recent Posts :
- Sitel Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp
- BSPHCL Recruitment 2017 | www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in
- Capgemini Job Openings For Freshers
- HGS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers
- Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Infosys Off Campus Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Flipkart Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2017
- Hexaware Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp