Railway Notification 2017,South Western Railway has announced recruitment notification on 02 Posts for Group ‘C’ posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before or on 30-01-2017.For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other Details is mentioned below.
Railway Notification 2017
No.Of Vacancies : 02 Posts
Name Of The Post :
1. Group ‘C’ – 02 posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Diploma / Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- More Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Pay Scale : INR Rs. 5200-20200/- With 1900/- Grade Pay.
Age Limit : Candidates Applicant age should be between 18 to 29 Years As On 01-01-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process : Written Exam, Medical Examination
Application Fee : For all General Candidates Application Fee is – 500/- & For All Other Candidates (SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-s/ Women Minoritie/ EBC Category) Application Fee is – 250/-
- If You Want More Bank Jobs :: Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible job seekers Can Download application Form through official website http://rrchubli.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 30-01-2017.
Postal Address :
The Assistant Personnel Officer/Recruitment,
Railway Recruitment Cell, South Western Railway,
2nd Floor, Old General Manager’i Office Building,
Club Road, Hubli – 580 023.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Receiving of Offline Application Form Is: 30-01-2017.
Job Profile :
It is headquartered at Hubballi and comprises 3 divisions namely Hubballi, Mysuru, and Bengaluru. The 4th division at Gulbarga will come up shortly and preparations of work has already begun. The zone came into existence on 1 April 2003. South Western Railway covers most of the railway lines in the state of Karnataka, and west parts of Dharmapuri district and Hosur taluk of Tamil Nadu.
The section between Bangalore-Pandavapura (128 kilometres (80 mi)) and Mysore-Srirangapatna(7 kilometres (4.3 mi)) has been doubled and opened to traffic. Section including Srirangapatna station and Cauvery bridges remains to be completed, owing to shifting of Tipu Sultan’s armoury.
Recent Posts :
- Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2017 - dantewada.gov.in
- HCL Job Openings For Freshers For Junior Developer
- APGENCO Recruitment 2017 - www.apgenco.gov.in
- Robert Bosch Walkin Drive For Experience for Linux Developer
- Accenture Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.accenture.com
- DRDA Recruitment 2017 - www.hazaribag.nic.in
- RedBus Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.redbus.in
- Sony Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.sony.co.in
- Capgemini Job Openings For Freshers - www.capgemini.com
- Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2017 - zpgondia.gov.in