Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 : Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Has Invited Application Form For 401 Tax officer, Tahsildar Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Public Service Commission Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 12-06-2017.More details of Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
No.Of Vacancies : 401
Post Name :
1. Assistant Commissioner Group A – 30
2. Superintendent Of Police (Home Dept.) – 20
3. Executive Officer/ Assistant Secretary – 08
4. Assistant Director/District Treasury Officer – 14
5. District Backward Classes Welfare Officer – 09
6. Assistant Commissioner Commercial Taxes – 65
7. Assistant Labour Commissioner (Labour Department) – 04
8. Tahsildar –(GR-2) KAS (Revenue Department) – 66
9. Commercial Tax officer (Finance Department) – 100
10. Assistant Superintendent ,Prison Department (HOME DEPARTMENT) – 01
11. Deputy Superintendent OF Excise (Excise Department) – 05
12. Assistant Treasury Officer ( Treasury Department) – 04
13. Chief Officer- GRADE-1, Directorate of Municipal Administration – 19
14. Assistant Director (Food, Civil Supplies, Consumer Affairs and Legal Metrology DEPT) – 02
15. Assistant Director, Agriculture Marketing Department – 02
16. Assistant Registrar of Co-operative Societies – 36
17. Assistant Director of Co-operative Audit – 02
18. Labour Officer (Labour Department) – 05
19. Employment Officer – 09 posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 30400 – 51300/- (for Post 1), Rs. 28100 – 50100/- (for Post 2-7), Rs. 22800 – 43200/- (for Post 8,9,12,14-17), Rs. 21600 – 40050/- (for Post 10,11,13,18,19) Salary.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 35 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Exam, Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : For Unreserved Candidates Application Fee is -300/- & For All Reserved Candidates Application Fee is – 150/-
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.before or on 12-06-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 12-06-2017
About Karnataka Public Service Commission :
Prior to 1921, there was no Central Authority constituted in the State to advise Government and other Appointing Authorities in the matters of recruitment to the state civil services. Government and Appointing Authorities were making appointments in accordance with the principles laid down by Government from time to time. Through order No. 1827:80 E.A.G.308, dated:16-05-1921, the Government constituted for the first time a central agency for recruitments, named “Central Recruitment Board”. This Board was attached to the office of the Government Secretariat till 1940. Government appointed a Public Service Commissioner for the State in its Order No. 3685-3735-C.B. 103-39-1, dated: 19-01-1940.
The Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Constitution of India on 18-05-1951. In accordance with the provisions of clause 14 of the Public Service Commission Regulations 1950, the staff of the Public Service Commissioner as it stood on 18-05-1951, was continued as the nucleus of the staff of the Public Service Commission.
Recent Posts :
- Cochin Port Trust Recruitment Notification 2017 For Deputy Manager Posts
- LIC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 970 Advisor Posts
- Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2017
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- JIPMER Recruitment Notification 2017
- Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017 For Various Posts
- City Union Bank Limited Recruitment 2017
- SPHCL Recruitment Notification 2017 For DGM/AGM Posts
- RRDA Recruitment Notification 2017
- SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Stenographer Grade C & D Posts