Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 : Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Has Invited Application Form For 7306 Teachers, Physical Director, Librarian Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Public Service Commission Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 04-05-2017 & 06-05-2017.More details of Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
No.Of Vacancies : 7306
Post Name :
1. Trained Graduate Teachers – 4362
2. Post Graduate Teachers – 921
3. Physical Director (School) – 06
4. Librarian – 256
5. Staff Nurse – 533
6. Music Teacher – 197
7. Craft Teacher – 43
8. Art Teacher – 372
9. Physical Education Teacher – 616 posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 44 Years As On 01-07-2017. Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Exam, Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments. SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official website http://tspsc.gov.in.before or on 04-05-2017 & 06-05-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 04-05-2017 & 06-05-2017 .
About TSPSC :
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Telangana according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
It is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Telangana by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules, advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc.
It was formed on June 2, 2014 as per Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission bifurcated into APPSC and TSPSC. The official website was launched on 11 April 2015 by governor E. S. L. Narasimhan. Ghanta Chakrapani appointed as the first chairman for TSPSC, who is a professor at Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University.
Recent Posts :
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Infosys Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.infosys.com
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 - indianairforce.nic.in
- Polaris Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.polarisft.com
- HGS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.teamhgs.com
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment For Freshers/Exp - www.kotak.com
- BSNL Recruitment 2017 - www.bsnl.co.in
- Mphasis Off Campus Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.mphasis.com
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2017 - www.hdfc.com
- HP Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.hp.com