Postal Department Recruitment 2017: Department of Posts Has Invited Application Form For 06 Staff Car Drivers posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Postal Department Official Notification and Apply offline before or On 23-05-2017.More details of Postal Department Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Postal Department Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 06 Posts
Post Name :
1. Staff Car Drivers
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates Age limit should not exceed 56 Years.Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- Salary.
Selection Process : Selection Process details Go To Official Notification.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://www.indiapost.gov.in.After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 23-05-2017.
Mail Motor Service,
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 26-04-2017
About Postal Department :
The Department of Posts (DoP), trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India. Generally referred to within India as “the post office”, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. The postal service is under the Department of Posts, which is part of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of the Government of India.
As of 31 March 2015, the Indian Postal Service had 154,939 post offices, of which 139,222 (89.86%) were in rural areas and 15,826 (10.14%) in urban areas. It had 25,560 departmental Post Offices and 129,379 Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Post Offices. On average, a post office serves an area of 21.22 square kilometres (8.19 sq mi) and a population of 8,054. Because of its reach and presence in remote areas, the Indian postal service is also involved in other services such as small-savings banking and financial services.
Recent Posts :
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 For Co Poilet Posts
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- ICMR Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- State Bank Of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- ISRO Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- North Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2017
- ESIC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- WBHRB Recruitment Notification 2017 For 6,562 Posts